Friday, March 13, 2009

Sitting on My Sofa


I promised myself I would but up a new post at least once a week so I'm trying to figure out topics to talk about. Ok....well I'm slowly trying to make my blog look more interesting by putting up pictures. In case anyone is wondering about the picture of me on the blog, that is me wearing my halloween costume (it's a cock block in case anyone is wondering.), and I'm wearing a mask from the main charater of "A Nightmare Before Christmas". I never saw the movie so I don't know specifically who that is.

So what's beign going in my life lately: Well I would say the highlight of my week was getting girl scout cookies from my mom in the mail. I'm also trying to convince someone to take me to New Orleans. I've never been and it's only two hours away. I would go by myself but I don't know my way around and I'm afraid I'll get mugged or something along those lines.

Event I'm looking foward too: St. Patrick's Day party tomorrow. Drunk'en times shale be had!!!!

Random thought: I really want to drive cross country. And...why are girls competitive. I hear them talk crap about each other all the time. Even girls who consider themselves best friends. One more...Joshua Norton was a intresting man.

1 comment:

  1. FLy out to Portland in the Next week or so and we can drive across the country together! Things aren't working out for up here and I'm putting up an end date. If I don't have anythign serious landed by Next Friday, I'm headed back. Sure I could wait tables or what not, but the income potential vs. expense of rent, insurance, and stuff would get out of hand and I would just be poor. So get out here, we can drive back together. Then I'll take you to New Orleans!

    ReplyDelete